Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im gonna start a list of stuff i have laying around in my shed will ship on your dime let me know if interested

blower motor non a/c $15

rear window motor $15

rear window $60

edelbrock carb performer 750cfm $150

winsheild wash tank $10

may have some other parts for sale when i start tearing into my mud truck project let me know what your needs are and i will see if i can part with it

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I'm also interested in the Headers brand and PN. I'd also be interested in the headliner trim. And I'd like to get the coffe can looking vacuum reservoir that's on the inner fender.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm also interested in the Headers brand and PN. I'd also be interested in the headliner trim. And I'd like to get the coffe can looking vacuum reservoir that's on the inner fender.
pm sent

·
Registered
431 Posts
PM me with header info too.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
how many gallons is the fuel cell? is the pump still working/still in the tank? I'm missing the front tank on my 250...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how many gallons is the fuel cell? is the pump still working/still in the tank? I'm missing the front tank on my 250...
i dont have a tank for sale and the feul pump on your 79 f 250 with a 400 is a manual pump off your cam

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pm sent

headers were sold locally sorry about all the confusion with the headers guys still not sure what brand they were

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I need the silver ring that holds the key ignition cylinder in place on the dash, send me a pm if you have it. I seem to have misplaced mine while replacing the ignition switch.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need the silver ring that holds the key ignition cylinder in place on the dash, send me a pm if you have it. I seem to have misplaced mine while replacing the ignition switch.
i dont have an extra one sorry man

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i erased my pms so forgot who wanted the fan motor but i did cheack on a price its gonna be ten bucks so get ahold of me man sorry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts