Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1978 and 1979 Bronco ranger xlt, the black one is the 78, it has 400,automatic,edelbrock carb & intake, chrome ford motorsports valve covers,warn winch model 8274 works, facory cb is missing mic & antenna is broken,mudstar? tires have 95-99 % tread, previos owner told me that the engine was rebuilt about 3 years ago then truck was parked for 2 years , not sure what upgrades were done but it has quite a bit more power than the average bronco,the drivers seat is torn up but the passenger seat has only a small split in the seam and the back seat is great,the a/c works and blows cool,idles a little low but otherwise runs great, has the typical rust but I will throw in a 1979 blue ranger xlt that has very little rust,has surface rust on hood tailgate and fenders from previous owner sanding it down and leaving it,one small rust hole on tailgate and no other holes it has 400, manual trans., gt bar, brush guard, slider windows,still has emissions crap hooked up, still has skid plates on exhaust and gas tank,the problem with this one is, it smokes due to rings going out but does run and drive, tires and exhaust need replaced,one of the locking hubs needs replaced, and some idiot installed a sunroof, sunroof looks great and doesn't leak but is not original. you can combine the 2 and make 1 great bronco or keep them seperate and have 2 great broncos, you can even call them high boy editions if you want;). I can take as many pics as you need just let me know. the puddle in the pics under the black bronco is from the geo in the background and not the bronco.I am asking $2000 for both or make me an offer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.