Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - I'm hoping that since everybody here is into modifying their bronco someone may have one of these stock bumpers lying around...

I'm looking for the rear bumper that was stock on 78/79 broncos and was also found on later broncos.

It looks like this

I had one on the '86 I parted and I gave it to a buddy. After seeing it on his dad's truck (a 70's F series like mine) I want one for the crew. I'm too nice to ask for it back and too cheap to buy an aftermarket repop of one.

Anybody local got one lying around by chance?

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Same style I'm using on my crew. You need the Bronco brackets to make it fit unless you have the brackets for a pickup truck that came with that style of bumper.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reminder. If whoever has one of these has brackets - great. I can use them to modify to fit my truck. If no brackets then it's no big deal. Fabbing brackets "ain't no thang" for me;)

This would have been sooo much easier if I never gave this thing to Ed (75F350). Oh well...

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
I have one and i have the brackets for a truck to. Are you driving up to the middle of calif anytime soon lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish... Closest I get is the central coast = San Luis Obispo or so, and even then I'm not sure I'll be up that way anytime soon unfortunately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts