Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected]Sweet deal?: In my 30 yrs of collecting early broncos from time to time I come across some interesting finds. I recently found 2 big broncos on a farm which also had 5 early parts broncos that are soon to be in my collection of 20+ vintage 66-77's. My experiance with the big broncos is very little but I know a good body when I see one. Both these big broncos are in excellent condition and have been sitting up for several years with very minimal surface rust and straight uncut panels. A few parts need replacing and are off the vehicles at this time but owner says all the parts are stored and inside a shop I have yet to see the inside of.Both are 460's with C6's and the owner has sold the farm and needs the broncos gone. I'm doing this guy a favor as he is not in the bronco loop as I am, I'm doing my best to raise the extra play spending money to buy the early parts broncos. Otherwise I would be interested in the 78 & 79, in the area that I live in rust eats them up and these two are in excellent codition and need a home. If interested or know of any where I should list -advertise these two please let me know. Just trying to help a brother out, He asking $4000 for the two. I'm the go-between and will help all I can. Drop me a line if you can help,can send pics, 270-875-3293.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Good luck. This will probably get deleted or at least moved since they aren't your Bronco's (one of the rules of the for sale section). Plus it is highly unlikely that two fullsize Bronco's that have been sitting in a field for who knows how long are worth $4000 let alone rusted (even slightly) and with parts missing. You are confusing them with early broncos... Particularly if he "needs the broncos gone". If he needs them gone they should be almost if not completely free. A decent perfectly driveable 78/79 is easy to find for $1000-2000.

Anyhow, like I said, good luck. If I were you I'd cut the price in half and add an enormous OBO to the end of that sentence.

·
Registered
497 Posts
if they are what he says they are and I was closer 4k is well worth it...IMO!
but I am not close and they are probably not what he says they are. PICS would help out a lot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts