Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Custom 351M
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed to replace my valve cover gaskets so while I have them off I am going to repaint them. The emission control sticker/decal is pretty beat up. Does anyone know where I can get a proper replacement? I have searched the web extensively and the one I need is number D-007 for a 78 bronco, 351M, with manual transmission. A photo is attached as well. BroncoGraveyard, LMC Truck, EBay, seem to be missing my exact one.
Wood Font Automotive exterior Wall Gas

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Just print that one out that I posted. Take the file to a Office Depot or Staples and have them print it to the proper size on a peel and stick stock.....that’s what I did....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
There are a couple decal reproduction companies I have talked to. They all quoted me about $50 a piece to produce one of them. The non-catalyst sticker for 78 seems to be pretty hard to come by otherwise.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
I found this one on eBay. Close but no cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Custom 351M
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be nice. I did finally find Home - Auto Data Labels that will do it for $23.95 shipped. Thanks all for your help!

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Contact HCodi, he had to make a new emissions sticker for his '78 and did it himself, he might make one for you as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.