Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item name:N/A
Price:Land line 810-984-0131
Description:For Sale:78 bronco Axles. The complete front assemble for doing a SAS. This would include the front housing from hub/rotor to hub/rotor, both radius arms, RA brackets, coils, coil buckets, all the small pieces and brackets.
This is a single shock setup. Stock 3.50 gear, steering linkage, and sway bar,track bar. / offerFRONT AXLES ASSEMBLY SOLD SOLD SOLD

For Sale: the matching rear axle from the same bronco w/3.50 gears, sway bar and leaf springs.REAR AXLE ASSEMBLY SOLD SOLD SOLD
For Sale: White hard top. NO GLASS -- SOLD SOLD SOLD (big_ol_bronco86)

The rest of the bronco is TRASHED. Absolutely NO interior left. All gone.
Things removed by the PO include the following; dash board gone, instrument cluster gone, all three seats gone, carpet gone, interior panels gone, bronze 1/4 glass broke, windshield broke, steering wheel gone, no engine, no transmission, no transfer case, no engine towers, no heater box assemble.
The drivers door is trashed, (someone removed the sheet metal from the body line down), the drivers door latch does not work, brake pedal frozen (will not move), no headliner, no dome light, wire harness has been untaped and pulled apart, no heater controls, no heater cables, no visors, no driveshafts, cross members were torched off, three tires will not hold air, the forth tire will hold air but is as smooth as a slick, gas tank rusted thru.
Basicly, I am selling the axles. These would be great for a SAS swap.
The axels and body will be going the the scrap yard for scrap price on
March 12th.
Location (City):Port Huron MI
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):48060
Will you Ship? (Y/N): no
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):Common Carrier, Truck, on skid
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc): Cash at pickup, personel check after clears from bank, MO after it clears, No paypal (do not have an account)
Other info:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My94Bronco & ThetaTauMan
I think both of you are asking for the same thing but calling it different names.
Send a PM with your offer because I'm not sure on price. Be fare because I will be more than fare on the price. I'm not looking for the going price.
These are still mounting in the bronco.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just noticed that ":MY94BRONCO" asked first so I will look at his first.
I have no idea if I'm breaking some rule because I REALY do not know what I'm doing. If I'm doing this wrong, someone please flame me and let me know.
I have to go to class.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts