Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I'lll check out broncograveyard.com

My dads mechanic is having a hard time finding this part. There is no part number engraved on the hub so he wasn't able to hunt one down.

The picture links work when you refresh the page for some reason..

·
Registered
712 Posts
I fixed your links on PJB, but I'm not a moderator here. You need to add "www." to the web address for the pics to work.

FYI, he has the original 78 factory Eaton locking hubs and he's only looking for the plastic dial, nothing else.

·
Registered
712 Posts

·
Banned
5,463 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya the pictures don't come up when you link them.. It's the hosting service.. they used to be fine before, but I guess they don't alow direct links. grr

·
Registered
712 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
BCBroncos have Aluminum dials, I'd say go for them, lemme see if I can dig up alink.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
I just looked at the Warn application chart on their website, but does he have full or part time 4x4, the chart says you need a transfer case conversion kit if you have full time 4x4, I believe thats the NP 203 thats full time.

I have a set of standard hubs on my truck which were warranted because a retaining ring on the left side hub came off twice, the Premiums were warrantied, and they didn't have premiums in stock, and I had to slap on a set of standards. I will order another set of premiums, but I can sell you the stardard lockouts with the plastic dial with free shipping as long as you aren't outside of the 48 states.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I just looked at the Warn application chart on their website, but does he have full or part time 4x4, the chart says you need a transfer case conversion kit if you have full time 4x4, I believe thats the NP 203.
If he had an NP203, he wouldn't have hub locks, he'd have slugs and if he did have hub locks, it would already have the conversion kit installed.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
What a rip. They want $64/ea. for just the cap & knob? You can get a complete pair of Warn premium manual replacement hub assemblies for around $100.

Oh is that pretty!! Would look good on a restoration bit for a DD it is not worth it.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
Oh is that pretty!! Would look good on a restoration bit for a DD it is not worth it.

Looks like a rebadged Warn Standard.

If you want to take the Standard set I have, they are yours for $60 with free shipping. take a look around the net for Warn 9790, and that is the cheapest price you will find.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts