Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have searched around for this, I may have missed due to not having spell cheak or not searching the right wording but...

Where can I get some brighter headlights for my bronco, I can hardly even tell if my lights are on at night near a steet light, or a full moon... God forbid that it is raining too, then I just can't hardly see at all since I have the dimmist headlights compared to the new cars.:whiteflag

I will quit making it sound so bad now, since they are fine when I am the only source of light around and there is not a full moon.

Thanks for the help
Hopfully I will be able to brighten these lights.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Try rjminjectiontech.com or PM fireguy50. It's his web site. He sells wiring harness for the headights, supposed to really make a difference.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Rewiring the lights to run a full 12v off a relay works really well. Also replacing the old headlights with a new set of off the shelf replacement halogens will make a huge difference at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help ya'll, I think I'll probably give the new harness a go as well as putting in halogens.

·
Registered
242 Posts
thanks for the help ya'll, I think I'll probably give the new harness a go as well as putting in halogens.
I just made myself a new harness last night, it's pretty easy if you have access to free wire. 14ga machine tool wire is plenty enough to handle a new circut, despite what the non-electricians say :)

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Rewiring the lights to run a full 12v off a relay works really well.
There is no need to make a new harness if yours is still good. Wire in a relay as posted above and that will make a world of difference. I know I saved a link on how to do it, I'll see if I can find it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts