Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I Just joined FSB. I have a 78 that i purchased in 2001. I bought it cheap because i needed something to drive, and now I couldn't part with this thing. It has been the most fun and toughest 4x4 I've ever owned. I'm always making modifications to it and I think this forum will only provide information to have even more fun and make it better. Ill post pics soon

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,089 Posts

Hopefully that's the right truck... You gotta copy the whole img link and past it here. Nice truck by the way :thumbup

·
Registered
92 Posts
Love the first generation full size bronco! Keep us posted on it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I will. within a few months I'm planning on 38" swampers, Roll cage, Beadlocks and maybe a cheap paint job. ive never really liked the brown.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to the club, great to have ya here. It's good to have more appreciation for doorless 78-79 rigs. We put cheap mirrors on ours, welded a bracket which bolted to the stock hinges so can run legal in our neck of woods.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice bronco, Builder10. I love the 78 and 79's. I had to put my doors back on for winter because of the muddy road to work and back, but they'll be coming off again soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and in Arizona, apparently they dont care much about the mirrors. I got pulled over a couple months ago for no license plate light so the cop could see if I was drinking and driving. I had nothing but the mirror on the windshield, and he didn't say anything about mirrors:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts