1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
22,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:complete 78 supercab parting out
Price:????
Description:
have almost complete 78 supercab for parts...only thing I am keeping is the front axle....

Location (City):west covina ca
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):91791
Will you Ship? (Y/N):small items only
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):what ever works
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):all
Other info:doors good most other parts rusted...
9 inch rear end
what i believe is a 400 motor (runs)
c6 trans
t/c not sure
almost all outside trim is there...

·
Registered
113 Posts
did u buy this truck from spectre? if so thats my old pickup, and i know all the history of it it was in my family for 20 years or so, if it is that one, i can tell ya everything about it.

·
Administrator
22,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
78brownbronco said:
did u buy this truck from spectre? if so thats my old pickup, and i know all the history of it it was in my family for 20 years or so, if it is that one, i can tell ya everything about it.
yup thats the one...how did it make it out to cali?

·
Registered
113 Posts
i had my dad haul it out there, its been sitting in my backyard for the past year or so. some [email protected]$$ backed into it goin about 30 to avoid gettin his cheeroke hit by a water ballon. it smashed his cheeroke about half way in, and thats all it did the the pickup, id hang on to the drivetrain if i were you, that engine and transmission have around 50K on them, and the t-case has probly 70K. the front axle is shot and needs rebuilt, so hopefully u rebuild it before puttin it on ur bronco. the engine may look like it has a lot more miles on it, but it sat in my backyard ever since i can remember and my dad drove it sometimes when he was home. i think the engine is a remanufactured or somthing, but since its been put it it only has that much, and idk about the tranny i never asked my dad if it was a rebuilt one or new one. the transfer case is a Np205 and the person my dad bought it from said it was a new one that he put on. i really hate to see it gettin parted out..but it was doing me no good sittin in my backyard and spectre was goin to build it up. but i got to get passed that i guees. i love that truck still and its weird not seein it sitin backthere. if i had the money and could convince my dad to haul it back here id buy it lol, but im broke and considering sellin my bronco. but anywho, if u or someone else wanting to buy a part off of it and wants to know more about the truck let me know and ill tell ya waht i know or ask my dad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts