Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
2,460 Posts
Yeah, I'm not sure how many people would be after that. The most sought after parts you'd have going for you are related to the short wheel base. Pretty much nothing for the short beds are reproduced, like bed sides and whatnot. Guys who want replacement bed sides usually buy long bed sides and cut them down. If your bed is savable, that'd be worth money.

Other sought after parts you might have on that would be related to the color. Green interior parts aren't reproduced (door panels, dash pad, etc.), so if anything is in good shape that would be of value.

Other than that, if you have rear bumper brackets for a contour bumper I'd be after those personally! Those aren't reproduced either.

·
Super Moderator
26,371 Posts
Yo Rudy,
In event this thread transitions to selling some parts or the truck to other members here, it will be deleted..Our Classified section rules state, "Posting vehicles, parts or other items for sale or wanted are not allowed anywhere else in this site."
&
Members with less than non-padded 75 posts CANNOT participate in FOR SALE or Want to buy sections.
GL!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,434 Posts
The frame is where your value is.

Axle tubes can be replaced really easily and the 78 D44 is the best solid d44 ford made. And a nine inch center section is worth 100 bucks in any shape.

Those bed sides look to be in good shape compared to my 78. I dont really see any body rust.

Bad motor is personally a good thing as i would put a 460 in if i owned it.

Around here, thats a $1000 truck. With title, maybe double that.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,434 Posts
I’m in central mo
Oh man that is about as close to my neck of the woods as it gets. Im in northeast KS. Them things sell like hotcakes in this area. My longbed is in much worse shape and ive turned down 1500 before. Though it has a title and ok engine. Not a straight body panel on it other than the doors. And the rust... Oh my the rust...

@curtwow is in your area, and might know someone looking

·
Registered
383 Posts
Where are you. I have a 77 that we want to convert to 4wd.

I'm in Kansas City. How are the floors? Frame? No title right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m at lake of the Ozark
The bed pan bels are what’s the worst
Frame is good someone started putting some money in it. New shocks, bushings etc..
Floors seem good
Feel free to call or text 573-280-3116

·
Super Moderator
26,371 Posts
Yo
I’m at lake of the Ozark
The bed pan bels are what’s the worst
Frame is good someone started putting some money in it. New shocks, bushings etc..
Floors seem good
Feel free to call or text 573-280-3116
Yo,
As I mentioned this post could be deleted.
Normally this would occur, esp with no title.

As a wise Administrator once advised, "Let's keep it off the open forum and if you want to discuss, then keep it in Private Messages".
"Once it's outside of the For Sale/Where to Buy Section, it's just between the parties, thus the Administration here can't resolve any issues."

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just trying to get a price to be sold locally
Any more opinions on value
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts