1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item name:
Price:
Description:
I got a HP D60 with 4.10's out of my 78 f250 snofighter that i need to get rid of.. It's been sitting for a few months, but the hubs, brakes, etc all worked correctly when i was cruising around the backyard. Comes with whatever you want on the truck, swaybar, steering, suspension, whatever, hell even the whole truck if ya want it. Truck has matching d60 rear with 4.10's and swaybars. Located in central NJ, just a few minutes from six flags. If you want it shipped you have to arrange pick up from my house...

pics of the front(also its hard to see but the front has a pretty thick swaybar on it too)

rear D60

Location (City): New Egypt
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations): 08533
Will you Ship? (Y/N): yes
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):
Other info:

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Wow, WTF.

All the sudden now that I've got my built 97 balljoint d60 built and just about ready, you, OX, and like 5 people on craigslist all the sudden pull these 78-79 KP d60's out of nowhere.

I hate you guys. :duh :rofl:

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
damn good price. i get $1,100.00 for those here . when i can find them.
if you were closer , i'd buy it just to sell it.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
what condition is the rest of the truck in?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
80_bronco_project - I'll get some pics for you tomorrow

badass1tonf100 - about an hour and a half if traffic isnt bad

Captainp4 - Frame is real solid, as is the suspension/steering components(got a small lift on it i believe) only some really light surface rust on a few parts of it. Bed definitely needs replacing, needs tires/wheels, has a sunroof so the floors in the front of the cab are in dire need of replacement as well as cab corners(btw i forgot to add, its a supercab). Rest of the cab is solid. Windshields cracked, needs a drivers door, front clip is in pretty good shape, needs a radiator and a few other things i prolly forgot... Definitely not road worthy but with some work put into it, i think it would make a badass truck, i just dont have the time/money for it right now unfortunatly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Added some pics... They arent the best of quality because all i have to take pics with is my cellphone... A few show the rust on the frame rails/brake calipers/discs... brakes probably need resurfacing at the least, but the rest you could easily clean up with a brush or a wire wheel. Differential has some old mud and water on it from the tarp i have over the front end, no leaks or anything.

Forgot to add... Only other truck i have just got some front end problems so the axle is pick up only, sorry

·
Registered
75 Posts
i hate to lowball you because its a good price already but when ever this stuff comes up i tend to be broke, if that price comes down some more we could probably work something out. and what kind of trans/tcase/motor does it have, what kind of rims stock wagon wheels? how are they and does it have 4.10's for sure. let me know, and do you have the title for it

-jay

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I'll talk to my dad, but I just brought home a parts bronco and I don't think he'll let me put another broken truck in the yard..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
has a rebuilt 351m(needs carb), c6, and np205. wheels/tires are just mismatched rollers. Have clear nj title in my name.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
If that price drops any more I'm going to have to find room for it..

I'm so pissed I bought that parts truck right now :doh0715:

do you know what condition the transmission is in?

·
Registered
980 Posts
So it does not run at all b/c of the carb? Even enough to get on a trailer?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts