Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 78 back it was my first truck but due gas milage I had to sell to get something better on gas. Fast forward two years I can afford two vehicles and the guy I sold it two wanted to get rid of it ( b/c of blown motor truck has 247521 miles on it ) so here I am spending more money on it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In its prime before I sold it, I installed a leveling kit from JBG new ball joints and bushings in the front end, new top, front bumper I made along with a warn M8000 winch, EB seats out of a late model bronco, 33/10.5 bfg on weld super singles and much more.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New motor installed this weekend, Its a jasper 351 with an edelbrock performer 400 intake and carb

washed up and running again

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I removed it along with the wheels and tires before I sold it, they are now installed my dads f-150.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
hell yeah thats worth buying back. that one looks pretty damn nice

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to be reliable so I can drive it, redo the front bumper with integrated winch and lights, pull the transfer case and re-seal it, build some kind of roll cage, Install a transmission cooler and filter but other than that keep as stock as possible.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Why a roll cage? If you're going to keep it stock. Just wondering, it seems like something you would only do for a more extreme rig.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im in Petersburg 20 miles south of richmond.
Nothing extreme just something to make truck safe in an rollover.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts