Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've got an extra bronco and I'm looking to sell it. It's a 78 ranger xlt. Body is very straight but paint is ugly and faded. Only rust is three spots on tailgate. very original. Original exhaust, original everything as far as I can tell.
Factory 2 bbl carb.
The good: when it starts it sounds and runs good. Tranny is strong. It is almost completely rust free. Would make a good project to restore because of how straight and rust free it is.

The bad: has an electrical gremlin. It will start and run fine for awhile and then it just shuts off. The previous owner had pulled the dash to try and figure it out but never did, dash is sitting in the back. The brakes don't work very well, it had sat for a couple years before I bought it. I did however clean out the gas tank bc the gas was old and nasty.
I also don't have the title. Previous owner never transferred to his name. I ran the vin and it comes back clean. Did a vin search at the DMV and got last registered owners name and address so it's just a matter of lost title paperwork which I haven't had time for.

As it sits I'll take $900. If I can't get that I'll probably just use it for parts or go through the trouble of transferring the title and getting everything working. This thing is really clean and i don't have the time or money right now to mess with it. I'll be happy to provide a vin to anyone who wants to check and make sure it's not stolen.

Oh, I'm in the San Antonio area

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm gonna try and post pics from my iPhone but not sure if it'll work

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No luck:(. But I can email or text pics. It's green and tan two tone

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
you have to host the pics at another site (i.e. supermotors, photobucket) and then copy the image location, and paste that location using the image tag....which is the button above the post box with the little mountains in it.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Please send pics to my email. Or post some please!Please!PLEASE!! Can anyone say ROADTRIP!! I'm thinking I may need a twin to my other one. I've got family down in College Station. Maybe my wife will believe that I'm only taking the trailer "Just in Case"
Swamp

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pm sent

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing I forgot to mention. The back window can be moved up and down by hand. I assume something is unhooked inside the tailgate....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, she sold yesterday. Thanks for all the interest guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.