1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
i thought we decided it was ok to post links of stuff for heads up just not hey my uncle has this at his ranch and is looking to sell it..... blah blah

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
i thought we decided it was ok to post links of stuff for heads up just not hey my uncle has this at his ranch and is looking to sell it..... blah blah
The rule is

Third Party sales can't go through our for sale section. We've had a few incidents in the past in which people tried to hold FSB liable for a third party sale gone wrong.

Due to this, we decided that it was best to not have third party sales in our for sale forum. In other words if your Uncle, Cousin, Best Friend, Sister, relative, person on craigslist, person on ebay, has something for sale, you can't post it in our for sale forum. In our for sale forum. In or for sale forum. get the subtle hint, in our for sale forum.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
running 40's with 3.55's and 1/2 ton axles.....that's carnage just waiting to happen...:popc1:

Please post pic's when that happens.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
The rule is

Third Party sales can't go through our for sale section. We've had a few incidents in the past in which people tried to hold FSB liable for a third party sale gone wrong.

Due to this, we decided that it was best to not have third party sales in our for sale forum. In other words if your Uncle, Cousin, Best Friend, Sister, relative, person on craigslist, person on ebay, has something for sale, you can't post it in our for sale forum. In our for sale forum. In or for sale forum. get the subtle hint, in our for sale forum.

so i wonder if its ok to post them in the for sale forum........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts