Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Indianapolis, IN

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26774

Everything is pretty much as pictured. The Stonecrusher steering and adjustable track bar is not installed but IS included. I'm going to edit out anything from the thread above that is not included (just can't change the pics regarding the rims and 37" MTR's)

Options - 37" MTRs and rims in pics add $700.

I will consider parting it out but you have to take the whole truck.:goodfinge

If it requires shipping the buyer must make all arrangements, including all costs and pick up. It is not titled so I will not drive it to meet anyone.

Other things:

This is a Trailer Special and has the factory CB. Not sure if it works but I have all the parts except an ant.

The tailgate is new aftermarket but needs the guts installed. I was going to "Jopes it" so I didn't install anything. Have the original with good glass.

Have a bunch of old parts including rad arms.

No back seat. Interior is gutted and ready for a cage.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
If someone buys to part whole - I'd like to get some of the Solid axle stuff - Radius arms and such for my swap.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If someone buys to part whole - I'd like to get some of the Solid axle stuff - Radius arms and such for my swap.

:beer
Bill

I'll sell you everything you need for the sas - Axles (both), Cage Arms, Stone Crusher steering and trac bar, throw in Dshafts which are brand new, brand new shocks F&R, brand new springs F/R, Sky Flip Brackets for 2K.:thumbup

We can drive around the pasture so you know everything works.
Come up and we can strip it and I'll have the remains sent to the yard.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
this is exactly what im looking for but, you are too far away so here is a free bump for you.

damn this would have been a good way to piss the wife off

ken

·
Registered
55 Posts
Could I put my plates on it and drive 100 miles back to the house??:thumbup Or would it need towed?:banghead Never got a pm to my e-mail with pics but I found them on here.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never had to drive it 100 miles before so I don't know.

I sent the "pm" to your Private Mailbox here. If you want additional photos of anything let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts