Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its not in that bad of shape, front is really solid from what i can see but the rear does have some rust especially by the rear wheel wells, needs battery and radiator. sitting on 35x12.50x15.....tires have about half tread. Really need this gone within week or so so make me an offer. It's going to the scrap yard monday or tuesday. it has 400m d44 and 9in. 205 transfer case with c6......Will send Pics to E-mail......SOLD AS IS

$500 goes to scrap yard this week!!!!!!

SOLD
Jim

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Is there a radiator and battery in it? How are the floors? Will it run? Can it be driven or would it need to be trailered?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is a radiator in it but no battery was running sunday but radiator got leak and the battery was dead and havent tried starting it, i towed it to uncles farm and its sitting behind the garage

EDIT-- Will need to be trailored

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Don't suppose you'd be around Sat/Sun/Mon that I could come out there and maybe take a look at it? Maybe even bring a battery and try and fire it up just to hear it run?

Thanks,
-Pat

·
Registered
137 Posts
It'd be a shame to let this go to the scrapper. Wish I were closer / or had a bit more time to go get it. Don't think I'm going to see a deal like this for a while.

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Man you aint really taking that to the scrap yard are you ? you know I cant get to it this month but if you give me more time I might be able to get over there and get the damn thing, talk to your mom and get some more time dude, dont junk it. that is just wrong

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Well I could have this wrong? but I think the deal is?, he is 16 and he went out 4 wheeling and trashed the truck and had to get towed back? thats why it needs some things, I think his Mom got pissed and is making him get rid of it? now like I said I could be totaly wrong but I did talk to him a bit online and that is what I got out of the conversation I had with him? I have already made plans on buying a parts truck this month and I cant back out on it now. its to good of a deal. but this thing can not be allowed to go to the crusher! someone needs to buy this truck! make him a offer before its to late

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
It'd be a shame to let this go to the scrapper. Wish I were closer / or had a bit more time to go get it. Don't think I'm going to see a deal like this for a while.
Ohio to Philly is not that far Tommy.

If this goes to the scrapper the kid is a complete moron.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ranger - That's what I thought. My carbed '83 is setup for towing, so I'm considering it. It's still gonna cost though - it only gets ~9 mpg, and I just got it road worthy just a few weeks ago. (So far so good...)

Then in email he said it's actually sitting in Browns Mills NJ. So that's a good 10-11 hours one way for me. Have to take off a day of work to get it... plus da wife is not thrilled that I'm considering this run... hehe. I can hear it now - :smilie_slap - "whaddyerthinkin?"

In our correspondence he didn't say it got beat up wheeling though.

Edit:
According to info here, a new radiator and a charged battery should put it back into the condition that's represented in the pics -running and road worthy. Is that correct?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes that is correct, it did get a little beat up in a sand pit but the body is fine and alls it needs is a battery and a radiator.

Edit--- it was towed back because i did not want to run the truck with out coolant!!......it was actually towed back using a towbar not a roll back or trailor.....if that helps or changes anything

·
Registered
27 Posts
so where does the bronco have to be picked up from i might have use for it as a donor truck?? i am in upstate ny about 5 minutes away from the canadian border

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the truck is in BROWS MILLS,NEW JERSEY about 5 minutes from magnolia road( i think thats the name, pretty sure anyway) and RT.38

·
Registered
137 Posts
Good to hear the body's ok - how's the frame, axles and suspension? Any damage to anything else after wheeling it in the sand pit?

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you have to part it out, how much for the wheels and tires? What condition is the tailgate in? If there is no cancerous rust I might be VERY interested.

I might be able to work something out with you if other deals aren't in the works. I don't want to steal the tires and have someone else plan on towing it:histerica.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.