Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must sell all of this as one package deal,do not ask to seperate!

A project I decided I really don`t have time for at the moment.

1979 Bronco chassis with title,NO BODY AT ALL.Chassis only.Stock D44/9",C6/NP205,400 V-8 with Performer intake,Erson cam,headers,and Holley 650 4bbl.Sitting on 38.5x14x15 Gumbo Monster Mudders with about 50% tread.Motor/trans,etc are all good! Comes with brand new 4.56 gears,master install kits,and mini-spools for the front and the rear.(8) Brand new U-Joints,Brand New radius arm bushings.A used,but complete Skyjacker 6" lift with drop pitman arm,rear springs,shocks,etc,etc.New distributor cap/rotor.Newer dual exhaust.And more that I`m probably forgetting.Buy it all before I change my mind for $1500.Located near Chicago.Finish building this chassis and swap over your body!

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry sorry lack of funds, gonna go hang my self now:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,334 Posts
do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
469 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No,I meant to put what I did.....2 sets of gears with master install kits,and minispools alone were around $600.Paid another $400 for the lift used,plus the 38.5`s,and everything else.....yeah....$1500 sounds lik a deal when you add it all up.

Hell I`ll even toss in the complete 2 1/2" Rancho lift if you want it that I kinda got screwed on at the time of purchase (was supposed to be a 4")

1 - 9 of 9 Posts