Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving up on one project,I have 3 too many.

1979 Bronco chassis,complete with axles,engine,tranny,transfer case,etc.Motor is a good 400 with an Erson cam,Edelbrock performer intake,Holley 600 4bbl,Hooker?!? longtubes,newer dual exhaust with cats,M/T valve covers.Good C-6 tranny,NP205 transfer case.D44 in front,9" in rear.Will include a Rancho 3" lift.Frame is solid,some rust on the body mounts.Asking $500 or best offer.Have clear ILLINOIS title.May include the 38.5x14x15 Gumbo mudders that are on it for a fair price as well.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of things do you have to offer?

I really don`t have any need for Bronco stuff if I sell this one,so keep that in mind.But I do have a Fairmont wagon I want to get done(drag car),and a daily driver Jeep XJ on 33`s.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,336 Posts
can you send me some pictures @
[email protected]

also where about's in illinois are you? edit: i found that in your aviator, should of looked a little closer

·
Registered
727 Posts
FoMoCoPower said:
What kind of things do you have to offer?

I really don`t have any need for Bronco stuff if I sell this one,so keep that in mind.But I do have a Fairmont wagon I want to get done(drag car),and a daily driver Jeep XJ on 33`s.
All i have is Bronco stuff.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To The Top.....I know someone wants a good deal,motor alone is worth the price.Did I mention the ignition and radiator are all still hooked up?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still working on pic guys,its in my garage with crap piled all over it,so pics wouldn`t really show much right now.The intake was recently sandblasted,so its clean,and has new intake gaskets/valley pan.It has a new cap/rotor on it,the headers are the nice ones that come apart.New rubber valve cover gaskets.$500 takes it with the 38.5`s!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are a few pictures I took tonight,please note that the one valve cover is still the stock one,I do have both M/T ones.I have the master cylinder ziptied to the breather on the stock one so the brake lines don`t kink....lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts