Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my son has a '79 bronco with factory air, some of the wiring for the blower fan had been rigged with toggle switch.... I think I'd like to just replace virtually all of it staying with a/c option... the switches, connectors, resistors, fan motor, blade and heater core.
question is, is there a kit which includes all of this or do I have to order each piece? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
othanks for links.... weve tried straightening it out but no luck so i think best fix is replace switches to fan...
do you know if dash will need to come off or can it be done from underneath?

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Dash doesn't need to come out. Remove the instrument cluster bezel, there are 4 screws holding the radio/heater control bracket in place. Take those out and the entire unit will come out giving access to switches.

·
Super Moderator
26,028 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank yaw for the help! its my sons'79 and gotta get the heat going.... again thanks!
and dont forget to holler ROLL TIDE tomorrow afternoon during SEC championship game.....

·
Super Moderator
26,028 Posts
thank yaw for the help! its my sons'79 and gotta get the heat going.... again thanks!
and dont forget to holler ROLL TIDE tomorrow afternoon during SEC championship game.....
Yo BBQ,
Ok, will do I now, ROLL TIDE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts