Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quad shock setup: all four upper shock mounts, radius arms, front caps w/lower shock mounts. The heads of the bolts tha held the lower spring mounts snapped off and will need to be removed. Typical MI rust. $75 NOW $65
Can cut lower shock mounts off radius arms to save shipping weigh if desired.

Front coil frame mounts $25 NOW $20

Motor stands (bolt to frame) 351M $10 SOLD

Lower spring plates, front coils, $10 NOW $5

Factory transfercase skid plate $25

C6 empty case $25 NOW $20

C6 to transfercase adapter Long $50 NOW $40

C6 rear output shaft Long $50 NOW $45

C6 rear output shaft Short $50 NOW $45

All are plus shipping from 49093

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quad shock setup: all four upper shock mounts, radius arms, front caps w/lower shock mounts. The heads of the bolts tha held the lower spring mounts snapped off and will need to be removed. Typical MI rust. $75 NOW $65
Can cut lower shock mounts off radius arms to save shipping weigh if desired.

Front coil frame mounts $25 NOW $20

Motor stands (bolt to frame) 351M $10 SOLD

Lower spring plates, front coils, $10 NOW $5

Factory transfercase skid plate $25

C6 empty case $25 NOW $20

C6 to transfercase adapter Long $50 NOW $40

C6 rear output shaft Long $50 NOW $45

C6 rear output shaft Short $50 NOW $45

All are plus shipping from 49093
LOWERED PRICES:thumbup

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
would those c6 parts work for a 302 c6? parts to make complete c6? i'm in benton harbor. have to check my funding, and let you know.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not a C6 expert, but I don't see why you could not put the parts into a C6 case from a 302.
Since I was not sure if the trans was any good or not, I decided to scrap it. I only saved the case, adapter and rear output shaft.
I do have another C6 with a cracked case, I plan to scrap. You can have it for the price of the rear output shaft and adapter, or rear output shaft only if you do not want the adapter. PICKUP ONLY! Three Rivers, MI

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
does the c6 with cracked case still have the inards? how much for the empty case and the one with cracked case if it still has the inards.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
does the c6 with cracked case still have the inards? how much for the empty case and the one with cracked case if it still has the inards.
C6 with cracked case still has all "inards"

Good EMPTY C6 case $20

C6 cracked case w/adapter for transfer case $75, or without transfer case adapter, $45.

Transfer case adapter alone $30

Buy more than one item, take $5 OFF Each item.:beer

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
how many miles on the cracked case with inards? let me check on my funding, gotta try and get my tv fixed. really interested, just got a couple of things to take care of 1st. can you keep me posted?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how many miles on the cracked case with inards? let me check on my funding, gotta try and get my tv fixed. really interested, just got a couple of things to take care of 1st. can you keep me posted?
No idea miles. Or if it's any good. Came as a non running parts truck (no engine, radiator, etc) Basicly all that's left is a rolling chassis, axles, trans transfercase, driveshafts and steering. One guy bought the complete body and that all that's left.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.