Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Bronco to fund the purchase of a new F-350 PSD. The Bronco is very clean with the only rust on the rear tailgate and now starting on the inside passenger door jamb. This truck was undercoated from the dealer when new and it is in very good shape. The wheel wells have absolutely no rust. The paint is in very nice shape. The 400 motor runs great and the PO said the motor has been rebuilt. It also has a new Holley 600 CFM carb. The C-6 shifts fine and the 4 wheel drive works great.

I added a Meyers plow to it this year and used it strictly for my driveway. The Bronco has new 35" D i c k Cepek fun country 2 tires and American racing wheels. The Bronco has all new brakes up front including calipers and rotors.

The interior is in nice shape with the exception of the drivers side seat is torn. It does have a seat cover on it. It has an Alpine AM/FM CD player. It also has a factory roll bar.

If you want more pictures just ask.

It does not come with the chrome push bar.

Price is 7500

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone has got to want a clean Bronco. Start making some offers I found my PSD today and might let it go cheap.

·
Registered
126 Posts
please, if and you don't mind, how much did you sell it for?

x

edit: that is one good lookin Bronc. at the very least your asking price would have been warranted.

x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts