Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started with a $600 Bronco that needed a brake line turned into something that is completely rebuilt. It took 2 Bronco's, two more F150 frame's, 3 D44's, and 2 9'' rears to make this into what it is now, and most of the parts were found on Craigslist.

Here's the specs:

4'' no name coils with Rough Country shocks, 3'' Superlift rear springs, dual steering stabilizer, new coil pads, Rebuild rear end, Detroit locker, 4.10's, rebuilt front, loc-rite locker, new SS brake and fuel lines, new brakes all around, new hoses, master cylinder, brake booster, radiator. Right now I'm still running stock drivetrain, but I have a 425hp 460 and a rebuilt c6 and NP205 waiting to be installed. Anyway, here's the pics:

Before:

During:

After:

Like said before I still need to swap in all the 460 stuff, and there is a few little details to finish, but it runs and drives fine now. The rear springs need to settle, and I'd like to swap out to some better from coils. I am kinda looking for another Bronco with a more solid tub because the body mounts and entire bottom side of the body is rotted out BAD. But in the mean time I'll rock this out and mud it from time to time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you wire wheel the frame or sand blast it?
I just wire wheeled it. If I had more time, or wanted perfection I would have blasted it. For what this is going to do, wire wheel will do good enough.

After I wheeled it I treated it with OSPHO rust converter, then I hit it with Case IH non-blare black tractor frame paint. Its pretty tough stuff, not sure who makes it, but we've used it on trailers and its held up pretty good.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, that's a terrific job! Looks very sharp and I like the pattern on the seats.

An excellent job!;)

Later,

Lee

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, that's a terrific job! Looks very sharp and I like the pattern on the seats.

An excellent job!;)

Later,

Lee
Believe it or not those where pulled out of a junker Bronco that I bought for parts and the seats where untouched. Just cleaned them up a little.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts