Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 1995 10.25 rear axle has 4.10 with the LS. I pulled it from a engine fire diesel truck which showed 79k miles. Its all stock with parking brake cables except the cover, a custom 1-off from MOO (MO Offroad Outfitters now non-existant). I don't recall if its 1/4" plating, but the cover has the bearing support bolts built-in. The front 1979 D60 has the Bronco EB 'C's welded on, a new 35-spline full case Detroit locker (4.10 and higher), Sky Offroad high-steer arms with drag link up front and tie rod behind the axle, new king pins, a tube diff rock guard, 2 new sets of Superwinch lockouts to go with it and all new hub bearings, seals, rotors, calipers, etc. Has stock axle shafts and ujoints (not original ujoints). Only needs R&P in D60 to complete. New first generation (EB version)Duffy arms work with the 79 1/2ton coil spring setup, just like Cage's setup, attached.
My Bronco project started 5 yrs ago and stalled 3 yrs ago. I've decided to part out the Bronco. Asking $2400. Located in Lenexa, KS (SW 'burb of KC).

No real pics yet, but I'll shoot some.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Responded. At this time, I would prefer to sell with the axle as listed as the 'C's are welded on and to include the Duff arms and the lower coil mounts. There are no coils listed as these will be listed later tonight (pics). Same for the custom length and lift leafs with orbital eye in the frame mount.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.