Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 79 Ford D60 front for sale. It's missing the lockouts, but complete other than that. The brakes appear to be in good condition with newer calipers and pads. I need $1200 for it. I have a complete rebuild kit which is every bearing and seal in it. Yes, I really mean "every bearing and seal" from hub to hub. I paid $225 for all those and I'll sell them for an extra $200. They are all timkin and spicer seals and bearings. I'm not sure the ratio, but I think it's 3.5. I have Yukon 5.13 gears for $175 for it also.

If you need lockouts I have a stock set I could include, but most people upgrade to 35 spline stubs and get the 35 spline lockouts.

I have a friend that has a 79 Ford D60 rear with 3.5 gears welded for $150 if you want it also.

It's high pinion, drivers side drop, 35 spline inner shafts and 30 spline outter shafts, it doesn't leak, but it's over 25 years old and I'd reccomend new seals just because of age.

423-737-0265 -- Shawn

·
Registered
727 Posts
Where do you find these things? Who did you sell your soul to? This guy here :goodfinge I'll trade you a 87 samurai for the axle with the kit and lockouts.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cnelson said:
Where do you find these things? Who did you sell your soul to? This guy here :goodfinge I'll trade you a 87 samurai for the axle with the kit and lockouts.
I paid big money for this one for my eb project, but due to a divorce that will be put off for awhile. Trying to get some money to pay the lawyers. Your offer is interesting. Send me some details.

BTW.. Still working on the title for the quadcab.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still for sale

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
broncojared said:
damn the man. your too far away or i would pay cash now.
Any extra $200 would get it shipped to ya.

·
Registered
163 Posts
well i probably will be out your way mid summer, so if it is still around I would just pick her up and go home. will find out about that trip in next couple weeks, ill be in touch.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Where are you at i Tenn. im in Green mountain N.C. about 35 miles from Johnson city. My buddy wants one for his 76 High-boy, let me know where your at and i can come and get it plus what you got extra for it if not i'll might take it for myself. THANKS CHUCKD43

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CHUCKD43 said:
Where are you at i Tenn. im in Green mountain N.C. about 35 miles from Johnson city. My buddy wants one for his 76 High-boy, let me know where your at and i can come and get it plus what you got extra for it if not i'll might take it for myself. THANKS CHUCKD43
I'm in Johnson City. 423-737-0265 -- Shawn

check our local club www.4x4grace.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts