Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a photo on the forum that shows the under side of a 79 hood. I need to know where on the underside of the hood is the emission sticker located. A picture would be great if someone has one.

Thanks,
Z

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know 78 is on the valve cover, I thought that 79 was the first year they put them on the hood. I got a replacement sticker for my 78 and want to put it in the same general area as the later models that have the sticker on the hood. Where were the later model sitckers located?

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
You can't get replacement emissions stickers, best thing to do is get a copy of someone else's and stick it under the hood.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mine is inside on the driver's side of the hood, right above where the marker lamp is on the fender(roughly). Took me forever to find it. I will take a pic in the AM.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where do you get the new stickers from?????
I had the sticker recreated using my old nasty one. The shop I used did a great job the new ones turned out very good. The material and adhesive they used are every bit as good if not better then the OEM. I can have more made if someone is needing one.

Z

1 - 12 of 12 Posts