Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..a ton of parts for a Bronco build.

Built 460 that runs evil with C-6 behind it and NP-205. D60 rear with very tight LS and 4.10s..front 44..well that we'll talk about farther on.

Cab is solid enough with door rust at bottoms and floor pans replaced...otherwise all sound and corners good. Bed is..shot to hell.

15/42/16.5 Swampers on American Racing aluminum rims and 4 stock sized tires on white spokes for trailering.

Included is a '79 HP D60 front end...installed nicely..in the bed. :toothless The front 44 broke as often in not when competing (is broke now in fact..from the last run) but when it didn't this old gal made many a full pull and still has plenty left.

$2200 and go racing. Click the first pic..its a video with the engine running

·
Premium Member
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot...9" Rancho suspension lift, done correctly and 3" body lift to clear the 42" Swampers. The Swampers are in great condition with 75% tread left and no cupping.

The 460, drivetrain and wheels/tires is worth more than what I'm asking for the whole mess...anybody wanting to build an evil 460-powered 78/79 Bronco, or to SAS a later model, would only need front springs and radius arms to go with the front 60 that is included in this deal

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Damn U! Let me do some calculating! Might have a home for the winch and bumper if its not spoken for.
I'm very interested in this bro!!

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Forgot...9" Rancho suspension lift, done correctly and 3" body lift to clear the 42" Swampers. The Swampers are in great condition with 75% tread left and no cupping.

The 460, drivetrain and wheels/tires is worth more than what I'm asking for the whole mess...anybody wanting to build an evil 460-powered 78/79 Bronco, or to SAS a later model, would only need front springs and radius arms to go with the front 60 that is included in this deal
..and you can get the springs already extended radius arms from some guy in PA :toothless

·
Registered
368 Posts
why must you be on the other side of the country? i would get for the drive train and 60 front....bump for a good deal

·
Premium Member
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well girls..looks like our own Mr. Carter has bought hisself a new truck..or a truckload of parts..whatever...:thumbup

Thanks for playing.:beer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.