Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
79 f150/bronco parts 300-6 d44 9" swb bed

a few parts: for sale or trade

driver door complete $50 (door panels on both are there but considered junk)

pass door complete $50

door hinges passenger upper and lower $20

door hinges driver upper and lower $20

by complete I mean glass mirrors everything the whole door unbolted from the hinges, they have the small mirrors on them.

inner fender driver $10

inner fender pass $10 (both still have the cab bracket bolted to them)

rear bed side marker lenses driver and pass $5 each

300-6 (complete belts water pump starter power steering pump alt) holds oil used to run $100 or I will sell parts off of it

pitman arm $15

front clip is gone but i have the wiring unpluged for the head lights driver and pass side $5 each

back glass $20

head light buckets? the plastic squares that are around the head lights $5 each

any usable cab parts some one wants to cut out can go too....the complete dash is there to if yall need some of that stuff.

I bought this truck for the trans/tranfer/44/9" and was going to scrap the rest and then thought about yall so there it is. If prices on something seams crazy then just tell me if they are to low then win for you. Feel free to call, text, email or send me a pm, fastest way would be to call or text me, I work shift work and no sleep schedule so don't worry about disturbing me. All prices are with out shipping.

H.D. 251-366-1659

i can take some more detailed pics on request

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Would you sell just the pitman arm off that steering box?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All right Rusty and Larry I pulled the pitman arm off the box and the box off the truck.........:thumbup

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I have had a change in direction for my toys so I am adding the front and rear axles......btt

·
Registered
510 Posts
I know your selling parts, but.....

Do you, or anybody you know in your area happen to have a drivable, lwb, 4x4 for sale? A beater is fine, but I'd like it good enough to drive home 3 hours in it.

Tyler

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know your selling parts, but.....

Do you, or anybody you know in your area happen to have a drivable, lwb, 4x4 for sale? A beater is fine, but I'd like it good enough to drive home 3 hours in it.

Tyler

Not right off the top of my head, sorry.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
btt price drop on the doors $50 gets them both, i need to clean the yard:smilie_slap

·
Registered
115 Posts
Do you still have the back glass? Is this the tailgate glass?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts