Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: $3,500

Jarians '79 Bronco with a 351M, Jarian is the Second OWNER, C-6, 9" Rear with Tru-Lock,Rebuilt Dana 44 with new Balljoints and Axle U-Joints with mini spool {Works great}, Tilt Steering with Sport Steering wheel, All newly rebuilt front Drive Shaft with all new Greasable U-joints and CV joint, New Water Pump, New timing chain, oil Pump, Carb., Distributor, K&N Filter with "Dust" wrap, A/C, Dual Electric Fans, Dual Batteries {1 Red Top & 1 Blue Top}, 3G Alternator, Converted Headlights to H-4's, :shocked 4" Lift, All new Brakes all around, including M. Cyl, Rotors, calipers, wheel Cyls. all new Brake Hoses and Lines, New "Energy Suspension" Bushings, also have 3" Body lift {Not installed}, 33's with a full Spare, Grey Leather air seats From '99 Explorer, '92-'96 Outside Electric mirrors, Power door locks, Custom Pillar pod with Water Temp. & Oil Press. Gauges, True dual Exhaust, etc. ... PM or Email me at [email protected]

For more Pix click on "...Jrs. Progress with His '79" Here are a few Pictures:

Allcruisen :imp :usa

PS; Locals my Cell # is in the "Dixie Chapter Contacts" "Thread" Really HATE to SELL, But need room for the '78 and Jarian wont be Driving it while in College... :( :cry

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The '78 needs some attention, also... I would LOVE to keep all 3... No ROOM... :banghead :doh0715: :smilie_slap

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
you wouldn't possibly consider a trade for a nice chrome Ford racing hitch? :popc1:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I only wish I could afford to buy it, AND bring it back to PA...

nice lookin truck.

-Pat

·
Registered
497 Posts
3" body lift!! any trades for it. I got knives, reels, tires, wheels, etc. not much cash right now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts