Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this a couple weeks ago. I wish I still lived in Michigan, I'd go check this out, if it was still there obviously.

Watch "1979 Ford Bronco 4X4 For Sale" on YouTube

·
Premium Member
3,521 Posts
How much??

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much??
Idk, I'm afraid to ask. Broncos are going for big dollars now. The prices are only going to skyrocket now that Ford is bringing the Bronco back.
I've seen early Broncos going for $130k + and the 78/79's aren't far behind.
This bronco is clean enough for me to say it will run over $100k.

·
Registered
1986 Eddie Bauer 5.0EFI AOD Full length headers Y pipe into single 3" Magnaflow 3" factory exit
975 Posts
Already sold... they did not disclose the price on the web site when it was for sale, but it as since sold. This place is local to me & always has a great selection of pristine classic muscle cars and cool stuff like this Bronco.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,470 Posts
Anyone got a towel? Need to wipe the drool off my face.

I was just thinking, screw getting the 2021 Bronco, get this instead.... but it's sold I see.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone got a towel? Need to wipe the drool off my face.

I was just thinking, screw getting the 2021 Bronco, get this instead.... but it's sold I see.
It crossed my mind to sell my 2019 F450 and RV…… ..seriously, it did cross my mind, but then I looked over at the wife, her nickname is "The Bulldog" and for good reason. The answer would have been a hard NO.

Reactions: sackman9975

·
Premium Member
3,521 Posts
Idk, I'm afraid to ask. Broncos are going for big dollars now. The prices are only going to skyrocket now that Ford is bringing the Bronco back.
I've seen early Broncos going for $130k + and the 78/79's aren't far behind.
This bronco is clean enough for me to say it will run over $100k.
I could see over $100K for that. Too clean for me to drive. That thing should be in a museum.

Reactions: zeus78

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could see over $100K for that. Too clean for me to drive. That thing should be in a museum.
Yeah, that would be the tough part, you wouldn't want to drive it…… but I would. I'd just wash it every weekend.

But the guy in the video drove it, so, he already popped the cherry.

Damn, that thing sounded awesome and the shot of him pulling out of the driveway with it was impressive. Someone did a great job on that sucker.

·
Premium Member
3,521 Posts
Yeah, that would be the tough part, you wouldn't want to drive it…… but I would. I'd just wash it every weekend.

But the guy in the video drove it, so, he already popped the cherry.

Damn, that thing sounded awesome and the shot of him pulling out of the driveway with it was impressive. Someone did a great job on that sucker.
I meant driving it a lot. One rock chip and you just knocked 20K off the value.

Reactions: zeus78

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Nice rig........several of these low mileage units are showing up...........nice piece of history

1 - 12 of 12 Posts