Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 79 in Grand Rapids Michigan... 351M with edelbroc intake and carb, flowteck headers, dual flowmasters, 4in dick cepek coils/ 4in bds rear springs, mini spooled 9", 4.10 ring,pinion, and carrier for the D44 front, cut fenders, good heat, custom rear bumper no front bumper, sits on 33 12.5, have 2 brand new never mounted yet 38.5x15 boggers(have been waitin on the other two ) runs good was daily driven for a bit, now it kinda sits around most time. has a cb hooked up already. lookin for $2000 obo with the boggers, $1500 with out. i have many extra parts to go with it(rims, 205 tcase, slider rear windows, powersteering pump, tires, etc...) here it is before i sanded and painted it. the top from the chrome strip up is now a midnight blue and from the chrome down is silver and its on 33 mud terrains right now not those 29in birds
more pics under my superwhatever page click on 79 for sale

ive got a wedding in the works thats the only reason im selling it... i feel the money could be put to good use.
email me at [email protected] with questions i dont get the chance to get on the site here often... or call (616) 890-4510

1 - 1 of 1 Posts