Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· FSB's Bastard Child
1,772 Posts

· Diesel Gynachologist
10,736 Posts
Bronco Buster said:
I know . . . I know . . . go SAS right?
ONLY if you use it, Im sick of everyone doing an sas just cause its the "cool" thing do put under your truck.

I would run anything over a 37 on an 8.8. even that is pushing the limit of what the 8.8 will hold up too.

· my precioussssssss
438 Posts
Dustin said:
ONLY if you use it, Im sick of everyone doing an sas just cause its the "cool" thing do put under your truck.
Who the F%@# are you to dictate what other people do to there truck? And more importantly, if your letting it get under your skin, you should seak help :wacko

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
I have already had my 8.8 start to leak where the tubes meet the pumpkin with 35's on it .......... this is with relativly "light" duty by my standerds

take it for what it's worth .... I have a 10.25 ready for when and if, I can ever afford my front D60 .... I will go no larger on the tires until my axles can handle it ... I worry about my TTB and 8.8 getting me home sometimes with the 35's ... why ask for trouble?

· Diesel Gynachologist
10,736 Posts
EvilBronc said:
Who the F%@# are you to dictate what other people do to there truck? And more importantly, if your letting it get under your skin, you should seak help :wacko
christ dude you totaly took that the wrong way....I wasent dictating shit. I was just stating an opinion. Im just sick of everyone wanting to do an sas and dont even really need to do it. Its one thing if you wheel your rig and can benift from the swap, but just to do it to say you have done it is stupid.

· my precioussssssss
438 Posts
Dustin said:
christ dude you totaly took that the wrong way....I wasent dictating shit. I was just stating an opinion. Im just sick of everyone wanting to do an sas and dont even really need to do it. Its one thing if you wheel your rig and can benift from the swap, but just to do it to say you have done it is stupid.
OK, I was grumpy at the time. But just to let you know, IMO it is stupid for someone to buy a ttb lift because an axle swap can be done for a fraction of the cost :santa

· Registered
6,624 Posts
You guys did a SAS to wheel it? :brownbag :brownbag

Thats strange, I am doing it just to get in this one chicks pants :toothless

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.