Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the wms for a bronco and an explorer 8.8? im debating which one to use in the rear end of my jeep...any idea?

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like im gonna use a bronco one, i would have to add spacers to the exploder one to make it be the right width, id rather be an inch or so wider than have to use spacers....and i know there are endless people trying to get rid of their 8.8 haha

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds like im gonna use a bronco one, i would have to add spacers to the exploder one to make it be the right width, id rather be an inch or so wider than have to use spacers....and i know there are endless people trying to get rid of their 8.8 haha

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,013 Posts
rsm688 said:
you can say that again...

does the exploders hve 31 splines??

·
Registered
554 Posts
They could be 31 spline not sure on that, but I dont think so.

but the bolt patt. on the axle should be like the ranger/mustang (5lug ones) as the ranger (and I think they share driveline stuff) is a cheap way for the fox guys to go 5lug and use 94-04 rims.

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not sure on the spline of the exploder ones both of em are 5 on 5.5 which works for me, i dont think the exploders are 31 spline, some of them might be though

·
Registered
554 Posts
sure about that???

the mustang is 5 on 4.5 and the ranger rims are also...I am almost possitive the ranger rims will fit the exploders. I know for a fact the ranger/mustang rims will not fit the f150 as they are 5 on 5 or 5 on 5.5. Seeing as how the ranger and exloders are preaty much the same chassis (or were I think) you would think they got the same axle/bolt patt?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts