Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bender went overboard and trippled an order for us and we have way too many of the Ford 8.8 diff covers, 162 to be exact! I do like to have them in stock but 60-65 is a much better number from the accountants point of view.

Soooo, why not a sale to get the levels where I want them?;)

For the rest of the month, $95 for the toughest 8.8 cover made, regular price $115!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
when you say countersunk you mean the bolts that hold it on? so they dont get smashed im asuming?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A few answers.....

how do i go about ordering one..................
Go to our website, it will walk you right through it! www.ruffstuffspecialties.com

I guess i should have waited to by mine.
When did you buy it? If it was just a couple of days ago i will refund the difference.....

when you say countersunk you mean the bolts that hold it on? so they dont get smashed im asuming?
Yes, it does protect the bolts but if you look at the profile of a hex head bolt and an 82 degree countersunk bolt you will see the huge difference in contact area, it is simply a larger contact patch and better bond. The contact area is more than 60% larger.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i recieved mine also well not really being deployed and all but got some great pics and side note Dan is awesome very responsive to my Q: ill be back to orders ujoints

·
Registered
604 Posts
I guess the sale is over....did you sell enough or are you possibly looking to get rid of some and therefore extending the sale?!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Even if it's not still on sale, I recommend buying it. I just installed mine and it is bad ass! There's no way I'm ripping a hole in it...oh and the countersunk bolts are the way to go

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, the sale is over......

we sold about 80 at that price, I just had too many on the shelves, money that could be spent making new parts!

Thanks Mike, glad you liked it, at least 20 went to FSB members!

Btw, you can still use the discount code to get 10% off (BRONCO).....

·
Registered
604 Posts
we sold about 80 at that price, I just had too many on the shelves, money that could be spent making new parts!

Thanks Mike, glad you liked it, at least 20 went to FSB members!

Btw, you can still use the discount code to get 10% off (BRONCO).....

Thanks for the update....that discount is just about as good...let me take another look.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts