Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a ford 8.8 limited slip carrier with 3.73 gears. it has less than 5000 miles on it. i am asking $100 for carrier alone $150 for carrier and ring and pinion. both are in great shape.

i only have one now but there will be more to come. i also might have some 9 3/4 gears/carriers for sale as well. if u need any 8.8 open rears with either 3.73 or 3.55 just ask. will be asking 50 bucks for open carrier.
thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
southerntrax said:
have a ford 8.8 limited slip carrier with 3.73 gears. it has less than 5000 miles on it. i am asking $100 for carrier alone $150 for carrier and ring and pinion. both are in great shape.

i only have one now but there will be more to come. i also might have some 9 3/4 gears/carriers for sale as well. if u need any 8.8 open rears with either 3.73 or 3.55 just ask. will be asking 50 bucks for open carrier.
thanks
Got any pictures?

·
Registered
49 Posts
southerntrax said:

thanks
i am very interested

jason :rockon

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry about not responding. havent had the time to get online. when i get to work i will count up how many i have and we can go from there

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
very interested!! it'll be worth the trip for me, need one bad, nothing at any bone yards up here thanks
JFR

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alight i will added another one. i have been off work these past 2 days due to some trainging classes but i will be back there on wedesday to tally up all the ones i got.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there is the deal:

i have 3 factory trax lock 8.8 carriers. they come with every thing. all internals will have to be installed b/c i had to tear them down to make sure there was nothing wrong with them when i first got them and now do not have the time to put back together b/c of a move. these will sell for $100 each. for those who have asked about them. i have 2 sets of 3.73 gears also for a 8.8. they are on a carrier in the pic but will take off is someone wants just ring and pinion or just carrier. they will sell for $50 each, or $150 ring and pinion with carrier. it will probubly be around 30 or so dollars to ship b/c they are kinda heavy. thanks

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone else. i just got another one on friday at work.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Just wonderin'...
Am I down on the list for everything I need for 3.73 LS? If you have a current buyer that's fine - I just wanted to know if I was so I knew to start scrimping.

Bill

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea i got one for yea. i will sell yea the one with the 3.73 already mated to it for 150.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts