Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to get my bronco aligned and they told me they couldn;t do it because my rearend had a 1/2 play in it at the axle something about pins that gerind down ??????????need help!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
mine has play as well .... what does that have to do with the alignment anyway? .......... sounds kinda fishy :shrug

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't really tell you i kind of thought the person didn't know what they were talking about.This was a sears they didn't want any money to fix it the don't do rearend work there saying side to side i jacked it up and it will move about a qaurter inch in and out supose to be a promblem because you alighn the front to the back tires.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
there are raised "buttons" that that stick up from the spring perches and indentations on the bottom that those
buttons fit into from the angle blocks. These 'center' your axle on the leafs and spring perches to make your rear end symetrical to the frame.... that is the only thing I can think of

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
:stupid

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Two words: PHUCK SEARS!:goodfinge

Open the phone book to Tires/Allignment go from there...Sears seriously sucks...read the thread in "Product review and vendors" section...
Sears is good for two things: Buying craftsman tools, and exchanging craftsman tools....(maybe three things if you count using thier restroom when the mall one is full..:toothless )

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
irwin said:
I can't really tell you i kind of thought the person didn't know what they were talking about.This was a sears they didn't want any money to fix it the don't do rearend work there saying side to side i jacked it up and it will move about a qaurter inch in and out supose to be a promblem because you alighn the front to the back tires.
1/4" directly in and out, I think that's just the movement in the axleshafts because of the c clips.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts