Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 78 ford 8 lug axle that came from a full time truck so it has no lock outs. I am keeping the gears from the axle for my project so it will be sold for 8 lug conversion parts or if one wants the housing I can ship it as well. Asking $150 for the 8 lug parts plus $100 to ship. That's what UPS charged me to ship the last set I sold and $50 for the bare housing plus shipping and any crating fees.

I also have a chevy 8 lug axle that's complete. Not sure of the gear ratio. Make offer plus shipping and any crating fees.

I have a 4.10 rear D60 from 77 4X4 truck. $50 plus shipping and crating fees.

I also have two divorced 205 cases for sale. I have the shifter for one and I have the mounting plates for them. Make offer plus shiping and crating fees. I even have the driveshaft from a 4-speed trans to the divorced case.

I may have a 4x4 small block ZF for sale soon as well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
RTM said:
I also have two divorced 205 cases for sale. I have the shifter for one and I have the mounting plates for them. Make offer plus shiping and crating fees. I even have the driveshaft from a 4-speed trans to the divorced case.
How much for the one with the shifter? Shipped to 62258, business address with a dock and forklift.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
460 said:
How much for the one with the shifter? Shipped to 62258, business address with a dock and forklift.
Send me an address so I can look up a company that ships to your location. Since you place of business see if you can arrange for me to just drop off the case at a local company. If I can just place it on a skid then that will even save more on your part.

As for the case with the shifter. $135 plus shipping. I hope to weigh the case tomorrow so I can get a better idea of shipping costs. I may have the other case sold as well.

Sale pending on the rear D60 with 3.54 gears and the front HD D44 axle.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zach94 said:
is this an f250 leaf axle?

any idea how much to ship both to illinois?

edit: when i say both i mean the 8lug stuff along with the housing
I have a sale pending on the rear D60 with 3.54 gears and the front HD D44 axle. To answer your question yes it is a leaf srping axle with 8 lug parts from a F250.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
the 8 lug parts- is everything there to do a 8 lug conversion on a Dana44??? if there is, i think ill take you up on that offer, do you take paypal?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nascarfreak88 said:
the 8 lug parts- is everything there to do a 8 lug conversion on a Dana44??? if there is, i think ill take you up on that offer, do you take paypal?

from which axle? The ford F250 8 lug axle has a sale pending. As of now I only have the Chevy 8 lug axle for sale and I am not sure if one can use it on a solid ford D44 axle or not. I do believe it can be used on a TTB D44 axle.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All of the ford axles have been spoken for. The only axle left is the chevy 8 lug axle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts