Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have this up on Craigslist here in South Bend and I REALLY need to sell it to pay some bills. It's easily worth $2500+, and I put $2150 OBO, but I will take $1600 cash. If you need one, or know someone that needs a really good trailer, please let me know. Thanks.....John

This trailer has 2 torsion spring 3500 GVW axles, which ride much smoother than standard axles and aren't nearly as bouncy either empty or loaded. The tires have tons of tread on them. It has all new bearings and seals on all 4 wheels. It has electro-magnetic brakes on all 4 wheels that have been completely overhauled and re-wired and are ready to hook up. (see pics) The jack and hitch have been completely disassembled and cleaned and lubed. It has all new wiring, lights and safety chains. The frame has been completely stripped and painted and the body is built from all new treated lumber with a complete sub-frame for the wood bolted to the frame. Not just plywood screwed down on the frame. (see pics) The usable cargo area is 8' x 20' and the tongue adds another 4' to the length. There are heavy-duty tie down anchors all along the trailer for securely strapping any load you might carry. I have taken this trailer up to 75 mph on the bypass and it tracks straight and rides smooth. I built this trailer for myself and didn't take any short-cuts or leave anything undone, and was planning to move cross-country with it, but our plans changed and I need to sell it, so my loss is your gain. It uses a 2 5/16 ball, which I will include with the trailer if you don't have one. The frame and axles are originally from a travel trailer made right here in Elkhart by Americans with American steel and parts. You will not find a better built or cleaner trailer anywhere for the price. I have a clean title in hand and am very motivated to sell this quickly to pay some bills, so make me a reasonable offer and we can do business. You can call me at 574-323-1567 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. or text me anytime at the same number.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do. I have to go get my last load of stuff with it in the next 10 days but then I am selling it because I won't need it anymore. I would like to get $2K for it now since I had to replace ALL 4 tires in Kansas which cost $436 on my mother-in-laws credit card. :banghead I have the receipt and warranty on them. I also have hooked up and wired in the brakes. PM me and I will send you some pics. Thanks.......John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts