Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys...
Been converting these now for about 2 tears, and have it down pretty good. This basically takes a new headlight housing for 80-86 housing, or a 92-96 bronco housing (or F series truck) and adds a true Bi Xenon projector for appropriate HID installation, cutoff and much better brightness.

I can do these in either Smoked lenses, or Clear lenses, and prices start at $350 for just a set of headlights, the projectors and the conversion work. Additionally, I can include the HID bulbs and ballasts.

Pm for details and specific pricing. Pics below:

Smoked:

Clears:

On the Vehicle:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think the issue with the '87-'91 truck is that nobody makes clear lenses for them from what I have seen.

TCM, they look great as always. If I didn't have so much going on at the moment financially I would be all over a set of these.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to make a set for 87-91, but no clear lenses mean it would need to be a custom lense which would literally double the price.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Nice headlamps. What's the total cost for clear lens and ETA? Any mods needed for the existing wiring harness? Additional parts to buy?
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice headlamps. What's the total cost for clear lens and ETA? Any mods needed for the existing wiring harness? Additional parts to buy?
Thanks
Mike

Hey Pale rider,
Cost for a set of stock clear lense headlights with all the required components to be plug and play is 350, 50 percent deposit required to begin building. Eta is 10-14 days on them. Balance upon completion. No additional parts to buy.

PM me for more info

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This exact setup currently up for sale. 1 month old, includes headlights, ballast, HIDs, wiring harness and match turn signals. Usually runs 500-550, asking 400 firm. PM if interested, this is only one set available at this price.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thats a really good deal for anyone who grabs them.

It does look like the bulb on the passenger side isn't seated correctly though based on the output.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts