Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
80 bronco project PICS!!

here she is!!!
lol finally found a camera round here... kinda late, since i chopped half of it outta here already. owell

haha here's big brother next to JR

done a TON of work so far. pulled fenders and began hackin away w/ the grinder and sawzawl( thanks peter for startin me off on the right foot last week, haha i was afraid to start hardcore hackin until thurs...)
its so much fun knowing that none of it really matters if it breaks or not. all I am salvaging is the axles/ lift/ wheels and w/e ppl want to buy from me?
will definetly keep posted w/ updates!

my gf's camera was full when I went to use it and it still had prom pics on it that we hadnt unloaded from this weekend...:wacko

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there was a sick carter AFB carb on it that I am definetly going to hook up on my 85 with the street edelbrock intake that was also on it!!!
the "swamper A/t's" were trashed
but the engine was rebuilt not too long ago and it also had some bada$$ Mickey thompson valve covers that I'll probably use
lots of fun stuff was included, and all for a REALLY good price!!

wacko PO had it since it was new, installed all this chit(lift/ tires/ engine rebuild) about 5-6 years ago(he wasnt too sure exactly) and used it a few times and let it sit
its too bad because he had a sick setup for the time and it just rotted away :-(

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Hey man lookin real good. We;ll get taht engine and trans outta there in no time thursday. Hey did it have a grill and headlights. Im thinking of making a cool wall mount thing.

ANyway, let me know what time is good for you, im outta school at 10:00Am and ready to go after that.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ptack1 said:
Hey man lookin real good. We;ll get taht engine and trans outta there in no time thursday. Hey did it have a grill and headlights. Im thinking of making a cool wall mount thing.

ANyway, let me know what time is good for you, im outta school at 10:00Am and ready to go after that.
i get out @ 11:20, but I have work after til 5 and we can do as much as we can until dark?
if your really stoked I can take off work if you want?
we can build a stand nd chit so I can wheel it around if I have to
I am going to dismount a tire or 2 @ shop tomorrow so we can atleast put the engine on a tire so it doesnt get demolished
yeah it had a badass grille its liek a chease grater, i'll show you when you come, I actually have 2 spares, havent decided which ones I am going to use on mine yet, but well scope that out and w/e rest ya want bro:drinkbud

o btw, its a windsor!!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
85bronc said:
i get out @ 11:20, but I have work after til 5 and we can do as much as we can until dark?
if your really stoked I can take off work if you want?
we can build a stand nd chit so I can wheel it around if I have to
I am going to dismount a tire or 2 @ shop tomorrow so we can atleast put the engine on a tire so it doesnt get demolished
yeah it had a badass grille its liek a chease grater, i'll show you when you come, I actually have 2 spares, havent decided which ones I am going to use on mine yet, but well scope that out and w/e rest ya want bro:drinkbud

o btw, its a windsor!!
at least you found that out. Whicch is good, you have donor parts now.

NAw, dont get off work, ill head up there around 6 or so if thats cool.
And imay buy a grill and headlight buyckets if ya got it. IUll call you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts