Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres my truck i really need cash so i have to get rid of it. its a 1981 bronco fullsize with a 429 cobra jet bored .30 over the motor was never driven on the street yet since i got the crank polished new rods pistons new bearings and cam bearings heads had new guides new seals new valves put in no port work tho. stock intake with a little holly carb just to get it started. just bent and hung new dual exhaust with new dynomax mufflers and no cats and it has a new 3 core radiator i just had it made. has a new holley fuel pump and a oil filter relocator (to the core support). c-6 tranny , 3.73 gears , the paint was never buffed out yet i painted it last year plum crazy purple and undercoated the entire truck there is not a spot of rust on the truck spotless body it has a 3 inch suspension lift nothing huge. i just put the interior in the truck jc whitney carpet some new pieces some old and refinished but it looks brand new besides the small bucket seats are ripped and there is no carpet or back seat because i was going to rhino line it. the interior is black. i just put new brakes , wheel cylinders and a caliper on the truck and a new master cylinder. the truck was my project and now that its finished i dont want it anymore but i didnt spare anything when i was building it. but for it to be finished you will need lug nuts , install front driveshaft (i have it) transmission kickdown cable and bold on the back bumper. the truck has not been driven at all since this work has been done, i will take trades tell me what you got. im not trying to get alot for this truck someone will want to buy it i hope i want 3000 or trades

1 - 4 of 4 Posts