Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
83 fsb 4x4 less than 20k on rebuilt 4.9 all new tie rod ends, sleeves, draglink,carb.,shocks,gas tank,radiator. trans slips. $400.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

More Condition Info...

Runs and drives well, but tranny slips. 4x4 works. good tires. Like all fsb's, left rear fender bracket has rusted and been given a quick fix, but needs repaired. Steering column shifter has been broken off as long as I have had it, but in true redneck fashion, I have improvised, using a screwdriver to shift! Removable hard top. Anything else you need to know, just ask...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
engine runs great, possibly part it out later, its also in. my local classifieds

also i will get pics of undercarrage tomorrow.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, here are the pics of the rust and undercarriage...Just an FYI, I got a local offer, so I need to know by Thursday (noon), so I can let him know. I would much rather a fellow FSB lover to end up with it since i have spent so much time on it...

[/IMG]
little rust at bottom of driver side door.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
this is the only bad mount, busted through and I haven't gotten to repairing it yet.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
all body mounts look like this besides one, refer to above pic

[/IMG]
little bit of rust at the bottom of tailgate, little on bottom of driver side door, rest of the body is pretty much rust free. I have fixed it not for show, but to look decent, with sheet metal. Most of the rust is on the underside, not the body.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts