Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a wiring harness for the entire engine compartment? Or a cheap/free rear bumper? I just need something to put back there until I can afford something worth a damn. Well, thought I would ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have one from a 83 pickup with a small block, I also have one from a 78 F-150, Both wiring harnesses are complete

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idiot here...

It is a 351w...

No fire, the last guy must have thought that if you just cut everything it would be fine. There are a lot of wires just hanging here and there...

91fordbaja...would either one work for a 351w? If so do you want to see them or give them away? Would you ship? I am going to pm you. Thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DYI

Okay, I would try to just to do it all over by hand. But the wiring for the electronic ignition and distributor were cut also. So, to get it running we threw in a with points dist, cap and wires and sense I didn't have a cable tester (light thing) we just ran a line directly from the battery to the coil. So, right now I have to get out of the truck and pull that cable to turn it off. This is not a huge problem because it is not a dd, but I sure would like to get rid of the ghetto setup.

It looks like fordbaja has an extra one around so that may solve my problem. Thanks for all the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts