Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to many rigs and my fother gave me another. It was my grandfothers and I dont wont it trashed, so I figured to find a bronco club to sell it in and i also put it on crages list. Its a 84 with a 40,000 rebuild 351 WINDSOR H.O. newer carb., radiator, water pump, alt., muffler tyrod ends balljoints barings hubs steiring box pitman arm shocks drag link ,pioneer sterio system (XM ready) and speekers prof. installed. C.B. . the interior is in very nice shape and the thing runs very well for sitting for the last couple of years. I drive it now and then to keep it up but im not a ford man. The bad is thet it has som rust starting around the quarter panels. The plastic clips thet hold the rods to the tailgait fell of and now wont open.make me an offer and test drive it. I would like 2000 for it, and it has never bin a wreck thet im aware ofand it is compleatly stock.I also have new factory seat apolstery for the frunt and back not seat covers and since the seats are in very good condition I never put them on. they are still in the bag. I am in Port Angeles Wa.I realy need to sell it. thanks Cliff

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Waste of time without links and or pics.:doh0715:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok I dont know how to put up eney picks. I have 5 picks to put up eney thouts little help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts