Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best offer wins... has a few problems but for a good mech...can figure it out easily. i really wanted this bronco for an awesome winter truck but cant afford her. i think it needs a carb rebuild, exhaust and timing. just put a brand new gas tank in her and cat back exhaust. pic is in profile.

·
Registered
566 Posts
bodyrot said:
thanks jackhart. i have no idea how to post pics. i will learn
me too man, I try and it said too big. :popc1:

Bronoc looks pretty clean man! I wished ya lived closer man!:banghead

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just brought it to a buddy of mine that knows everything about broncos and fords. he adjusted the carb , screwed with the timing and now the thing runs frikkin awesome! still has a exhaust leak though, coming from after the headers. not terrible though. will any one pay $800 for her?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really dont want to part this truck out. i'd probably make more loot that way but. it's just too much of a hassle. if i were what would you need?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Where is he? I'm in need of a truck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Would you be interested in 300 cash and (2) 12 inch Rockford Punch 2 Series subwoofers? You could sell them online for at least another 200 bucks. Let me know quick, because I'm in need of a truck since I totalled my Pathfinder.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Alright, I could be seeing my pathfinder within the next week or two, so I can give you 400 cash when/if I sell it. Could you tell me the milage and maybe a shot of the interior?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts