Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 Bronco XLT - 125,000 miles - 302 EFI - AOD - all stock - has rust around all four wheel wells, needs alternator, rear window motor and windsheild (cracked on passenger side corner but does not leak) - Truck is primer grey with blue top - interior needs some work but mainly to be cleaned - body is ok - other than the alt. the truck is in very good running condition, shifts good no slipping, the engine runs smooth no valve noises and 4x4 is solid. I have a 79 bronco for wheelin and and a worked 88 mustang gt, i dont have time or money for another one.

$500 OR BEST OFFER

I also have a set of 38x14.5 mudders (about 50% tread) and an 8'' lift wo/shocks for sale $400

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the tires are mismatched, small and pretty cheesy but they hold air. I might be throwin in a set of 35x12.5 general grabbers tho.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i would buy if i had the money! Wanna give it to me, im 13 and i want a bronco really bad tto fix up!

·
Registered
419 Posts
first off, chambiec1, please go introduce yourself if you already havent.
Second, my friend has an intrest in it(bronco) and is wondering on posible deliver or metting half +/-?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My friend said he would trailor it down. How far from Philly are you. Let me know a distance and ill give you a price.

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Jersey Bronco said:
the tires are mismatched, small and pretty cheesy but they hold air. I might be throwin in a set of 35x12.5 general grabbers tho.
Are those grabbers on rims? Did you already sell it? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Im new and i dont know how to put it in my title. im in PA the northeast chapter. If you would be ever sso kind to give it to me for free i would be really greatful. im 13 and i need a rig to work on. I would even pick it up. What do you say?Please?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Im about 40 miles south of D.C. but I need to toalk to my friend(dont you love being a middle man) i havent spoke to him for a while and i dont know if hes made the mistake of not buying a bronco or real truck.
Tim

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The tires are not on rims. I just borrowed a digital camera today so i will take pics over the weekend. The truck is still for sale.

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Hey Jersey! I sent you a pm.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your about two months too late on free stuff. I just gave away a bronco II with a 3 in lift with no tires, radiator or interior.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts