Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is a little bit about me... I was brought up a Chevy guy... But I am VERY reformed and not practicing solely at repairing Fords :)
I am a heavy combat fighter in a medieval-like group called the SCA (www.sca.org) and so I needed my horse. Originally I had a 1970 Mustang Grande with a 302. Then came a 1987 Mustang GT with a 302 and now I have gotten off of my mustang 'kick' to join those who preserve the horse that kicks harder and with more randomness as it seems. The Bronco can not only carry ALL of my crap... But get me to areas where the rustang wouldnt even dream of (Like washington street in Manhattan... Those of you with lowered mustangs know what I mean... they no like cobblestone).

So here I am, learning from those of you who know my new machine better than I at this point.
Any questions? Then ask away I will take a whack at them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I should also add, I am not sure if this Bronco has a 302 or 351 Windsor as the engine is not original( I know its not a Cleavland as it doesnt have 8 bolts on the valve covers). However, the thermostat houseing doesnt mount directly onto the intake manifold as I am used to on my two previous 5.0's
What do you think?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome! SCA events and Ren faires are fun as heck. I've never gone thru with the full on combat, but I used to LARP like crazy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts