Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to sell my 85 bronco. I've had her the past 7 years and it's time for an upgrade. Maybe a newer bronco. She's an 85, straight 6, c6 auto, unknown mileage. Engine burns oil and has low oil pressure. Been driving her like that for the past three years. 4 inch rough country lift, 33" bfg mud terrains, over half tread. Was a manual at one point so has the 3.08 gears but I have another set of stock 3.54 to go with her. Lots of extras to go with Her. extra 68 high compression engine that ran great when pulled, extra 9 inch rear. Typical fender arch rust but floors are solid. Interior is sparse, all windows work, have upgraded the rear window motor with the steel bearings instead of plastic mush, tons of new parts, new heater core, front wheel bearings, rebuilt 68 carb with manual choke, no more efc problems, distributor from 71 f100 wth pertronix ignition kit, extra trans cooler, b&m floor shifter, new wiper motor,switch, pulse board, front brakes and calipers, installed factory tach from an Xlt and I'm sure there's more im forgetting. Been my winter and trail machine and is still a driver when I need her. Looking to get $1000 for her. Thanks. Located in Appomattox Virginia. Having trouble uploading pics. Please pm me and I'll send them to you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts