Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got a ? for ya. its come time to sell my baby.i have no idea what to ask for it and if someone tells me how to get pics up i can do it no problem. what ive got is a 85 fullsize bronco, tan interior xlt.

new paint job, could use some touch ups from rock but have abou half a gallon ( ford tractor blue) small surface rust area above drivers rear tire
351w h.o.
c-6
9 inch rear 3.50 gears
6 inch rough country suspension ( 3 months old)
3 inch trailmaster body lift
36 inch MT Baja belted tires ( spare set w/ excellent tread 2 35 bfg muds and 2 35 walmart supersports
MT classic 2 15x10 wheels
edelbrock 600 cfm carb
new radiator and hoses
new alternator
new battery
new distributor
ignition control box
voltage regulator
new fuel gauge sending unit
borgeson steering shaft ( 2 weeks old)
sony cd, amp, pioneer 15 sub
much more too much too list. all driveshafts were rebuilt about a year ago, tierods, balljoints( i think 2 ) and milemarker locking hubs at same time. all i can think of that it needs to be done is carpet and doorpanels wouldnt hurt it either although not to bad. and the sending unit for the oil pressure dosnt work most times. any help anyone can give me with a price would be appreciated. or make an offer

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way my reason for selling is im looking to buy a 99 explorer, so my lil girl has somethin a lil safer to ride in ( i got a bad back and cant get her in the back seat) also has chrome step bars too, i know its alot of info and right now no pic but thanks for what can be done

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone out there that can give me some help, id like to get 7000 could live with 6, ive got between 10 and 12000 in it now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts