Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 85 w/ 351 ho (bout 75k miles on rebuild, a c-6 tranny, 9 inch rear and much more asking price is 6500 or best offer the swampers in some of the pics are not on the truck now it is the 35 12.5x15s pictured b4 the suspension lift and on the ramp that are on the truck now. any questions ask or email me http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=4126

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
borgeson steering shaft, ford tractor blue paint, 6 inch rough country lift, 3 inch trail master body lif, new distributor w/ new pick-up coil, ignition control mod, volt reg, blower motor, tie rods, drop pitman arm, drop down sway bar brackets, new ball joints, rebuilt driveshafts, new interior panels, fuel gauge, sun pro tach, heater core, brakes, power booster, new rear glass, alarm system, quad shocks, 35x12.5x15s with chrome wheels, much more.

make me an offer. how bout 5000 obo, i need beer money
:beer

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I would NEVER pay that much for a truck that old. hell I picked my 91 up for $500 plus trade with my 89 nissan pickup and the bronco is perfect with only a couple scratches on it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliment, and i knwo what yall are sayin. i dont want to part with it anyways( way to much tiem and money) if worse comes to worse ill keep it and finish the restor-mod., i personally would rather have an older truck though. if givin a choice between identical as far as modifications id go for the older style that just my preference though. dont like the bodys on the newer ones as much

1 - 8 of 8 Posts